Thursday 22 March 2018

One layer cards!

Hello friends!
Hope you are all doing good!
I made a couple of OLC cards yesterday. I am not very confident in making One layer cards. But the moment I saw the challenge cue for "Simplylessismore" I decided to give it a try and made 2 cards. 

Here's my first card. 
It is made using Supplies from Craftyscrappers! 


I have used the mini Butterfly stencil and distressed it with rainbow colours. 
Stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black to complete my card!


For my second card, I have used the supplies from Mudra stamps. 


I used the floral stencil with distress inks to create the background and later stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink.




Linking this to
Simplylessismore - OLC

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment