Saturday 24 March 2018

Happy Day!

Hello friends!

I have recently been obsessed with the idea of using only 1/3rd of your card space while making CAS cards. I made a couple of cards on this concept. 

Today I am sharing one such card.
Here's a look at my card.


I have used a digi from Craftin Desert Divas for my card. 
This digi is called as Beach Party.

I printed the digi on a watercolour paper. Coloured it with Zig markers and fussy cut the image. On a white card base, I distressed the bottom portion using yellow DI and blue DI to create the background for the card. I cut the digi by seperating the bear and the umbrella. I adhered the umbrella directly on the card and layered the bear using foam adhesive. Stamped the sentiment from the "Picture that" stamp set. Added few details using a black gel pen. 

Few more close-ups!


That's all for today!
I will soon be sharing my other cards on the ssame concept.

I would love to read your feedback!


Linking my project to the folllowing challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment