Friday 22 September 2017

Perfect blend

Hi!
I am herewith one more card for the Coffee loving Cardmakers Fall blog hop.

For this card, I am using the freebie Coffee time Perfect blend offered by the Bugaboo Stamps.

Here's my card!

I began by printing the digi on a white CS. Coloured the digi with my pencil colours. (I have used simple/basic pencil colours) Die-cut the digi with a stitched circle die. Stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the die-cut. I distressed the edge of the die-cut using Fossilized amber DI. On the front panel a pastel green card base, I tied a twine. Adhered a yellow coloured doily on it by keeping the edges of the doily open (not sticking them) Adhered the circle die-cut over the doily using foam adhesive. Lastly, added few dew drops to finish my card.

One more look at the card!


Thank you for dropping by my blog. 
Do leave your valuable comments below.

Linking my card to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment