Saturday 9 September 2017

Colourful set of cards

Hello, Crafters!

I am so excited to be here with my first DT post with the Craftyscrappers. 
I made a set of 4 cards with some super cute stamp sets sent to me.

I will showcase the two of these cards in this post. 

Card 1





 I took a white card panel distressed it with green ink at the bottom. At the top, I created the clouds using blue distress ink. I stamped the small trees and coloured them to create more interest in the scene. I die-cut two toned grass and attached it at the bottom of the panel. Stamped the sentiment in place. Mounted this panel on a black side folding card. I stamped the image of the piggy with the LOVE balloon, coloured it using my pencil colours and fussy cut it. Lastly, mounted the piggy with balloons on the card using foam adhesives. 


Card 2


 I stencilled the clouds and sun using distress inks and stencils (from the kit) on a white card panel. Stamped the sentiment in the centre of the card panel. Mounted this panel on a black side-folding card.I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the fence, the bunny, the tree and the little birdie. Die-cut two-toned grass. Mounted the tree in place. Stamped the little flowers around the tree and the bunny (roughly placed) and coloured them. Adhered the fence, covered the fence partially with the die-cut grass. LAstly adhered the bunny and the little birdie. Coloured the bunny with Wink of Stella clear shimmer.



I have the other two card in another post. Do not forget to check them out too.

It was so much fun and enjoyable to make these cards.  
Hope you liked them too. I would love to hear from you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment