Thursday 13 July 2017

We are so grateful!!!

Hello!! 
A card over my blog today. 
Finally, managed using the stamp set I have been hoarding for the past 1 month. 

A Paper Smooches stamp set.

Here's a look at my card.




I stamped the image from the "We adore you" stamp set from Paper Smooches on a white cardstock. 
Coloured the image with pencil colours. Die-cut the image using DCAM circle die. 
Took a Textured white card as my base. Cut a small strip of pattern paper and adhered it along with a thin strip of washi tape on the base CS. 
Mounted the die-cut image on the card with foam adhesive. 
Stamped the sentiment and mounted it overlapping the image with foam adhesive. 
Later, die-cut small hearts from Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts die set. 
Adhered 3 hearts together to form dimensional hearts. Placed them on the card. 
Lastly coated the hearts with Glossy accents.

Few more pics - 





Thank you for dropping by.


Linking my project to the following challenges
Paper Smooches - Anything goes


getcreativechallenges - CAS
papercraftcrew - My stamp set
Join the Paper Craft Crew Theme Challenge #250. Play along at www.papercraftcrew.com #themechallenge #pcc2017 #craft

No comments:

Post a Comment