Thursday 22 June 2017

Shakers with sequins

Hello, everyone!!

I recently had this wonderful opportunity of doing a Guest Design post for Itsy Bitsy
A GD post with the newly launched Sequins Medley at the store. 

Do check out the post here and leave some love.

I have one of the projects from there over here.

Shaker cards

Here is a set of two shaker cards. 
I have used the Gold Fizz and the Angel wings sequins here respectively.



For both the cards, I began with colour texture papers from my stash and die-cut them with a stitched circle die. Attached the acetate sheet and mounted foam adhesives on this panel. I die-cut a contrast coloured circle ring and adhered it around the circle. On a white cardstock, added the sequins and mounted the coloured panel over it. For the blue card, I stamped a sentiment before adding the shaker elements. Lastly, added some sentiments, critters and few sequins to complete the cards.

(Individual pics of the card follows.)



It was great fun playing with these sequins.
Hope you liked the cards as much as I enjoyed making them.


Entering this in the following challenges
Craftsneed - Masculine theme (The blue card)



No comments:

Post a Comment