Saturday 8 April 2017

Three - in - one cards

Hello, everyone!

Today I have three CAS cards over the blog made using one single stencil.

For all the three cards I have stencilled a piece of cardstock with distress inks, mounted it on a card base and made the card.

Card-1





For this card, I cut a strip from the stencilled cardstock. I mounted this on the card base. Die-cut and layered three butterflies. Stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Adhered the sentiment and the butterfly to the card base with the help of foam adhesive.



Card-2



For this card, I used the stitched rectangle die to cut a panel. I mounted this panel on the card base in a slant fashion. I took a black card strip. Stamped a sentiment and white heat embossed on it. Adhered this strip across the card. Added few flowers and sequins to add elements.




Card - 3



For this card, I mounted the entire stencilled panel on the card base. Die-cut a heart with a brown corrugated sheet. Mounted the heart with foam adhesive over a bunched black thread. Lastly took a black strip. Stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment on it. Mounted the strip over the heart.



So all my cards are ready!

I thoroughly enjoyed making them. Hope you liked my cards too!
Do leave your feedback in the comments below.

Regards,
Anila Dikay.

Entering the project into following challenges -
Craftyscrappers - Anything goes
Stamplorations - Anything CAS goes (all cards have pastel colours)
Happylittle stampers - CAS challenge (Distress ink blending on BG)
Stamplorations - Theme and sketch
paruscardmakingchallenges - Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment